Spectacokids is looking to hire dedicated and energetic skilled individuals to fill contract-based Speech-Language Pathologist positions in the GTA and surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will be providing speech therapy in-centre/ homes of the clients. We are currently seeking SLPs in the following cities: Brampton, Burlington, Halton region, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and York region.
– Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
– Registration with CASLPO
– Ability to work cooperatively with clients and their families
– Interest and experience working with the pediatric population, including children on the spectrum
– Outstanding communication skills and problem-solving skills.
– Proof of personal liability insurance
Job Responsibilities Include:
– Provide In-person home-based/Centre-based speech therapy (consultation, screening, assessment, treatment)
– Conduct both formal and informal Speech-Language assessments.
– Provide summary reports of goals and recommendations to families
– Plan and implement intervention and parent coaching
– Collaborate with team members
– Supervise CDAs
– Maintain records in keeping with the standards of the College of Audiologists and Speech language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
hours: 15-40 per week
Salary: $70.00-$90.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Supportive team
- Competitive compensation