Spectacokids is looking to hire dedicated and energetic skilled individuals to fill contract-based Communicative Disorders Assistant positions in the GTA and surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will be providing speech therapy in-centre/ homes of the clients. We are currently seeking CDAs in the following cities: Brampton, Burlington, Halton region, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and York region.
– Certificate from a recognized college from a Communicative Disorders Assistant Program
· Registration with CDAAC
– Ability to work cooperatively with clients and their families
– Interest and experience working with the pediatric population, including children on the spectrum
– Outstanding communication skills and problem-solving skills.
Job Responsibilities Include:
– Provide In-person home-based/Centre-based speech therapy
– Collaborate with team members
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
hours: 15-40 per week
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Supportive team
- Competitive compensation