Spectacokids is looking to hire dedicated and energetic skilled individuals to fill contract-based, part-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst positions in the GTA and surrounding areas.
Successful candidates must be willing to travel to client homes within the GTA. We are currently seeking BCBA’s in the following cities: Brampton, Burlington, Halton region, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and York region.
If you are looking for a meaningful work with a team that provides training and a supportive environment, apply with us!
- Flexibility in your schedule
- A supportive team
- Weekly Pay
- Annual Bonuses
NOTE: This position is an independent contractor position.
The BCBA will be responsible for:
- Developing Treatment Plans
- Supervising the implementation of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) programs for autistic children
- Collaborating with the SLP, OT, and other disciplines while providing their expertise in ABA to generate an individualized program for each child.
- Evaluating progress
- Master’s degree in Education, Psychology, Behavioural Analysis or related discipline
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) certification required.
- 2 years of experience of working and teaching children with special needs
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- good standing with the BACB and an approved Clinical Supervisor under the OAP guidelines.
- up-to-date Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Updated vulnerable sector check
- First Aid, CPR, and CPI certification is an asset
Spectacokids is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. Successful candidates who receive a conditional offer of hire will be eligible for accommodation in employment up to the point of undue hardship for bona fide human rights related restrictions and limitations. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.